Thursday, September 29, 2011

Archery 2011

Salam. Alhamdulillah, I won 4 medals in the past MSKPP's Archery Competition. Thanks to my fiance, Noor Shaheeza for her companion and her drive to help me give my best in FITA and Olympic Round.

These photos will describe my journey to grasp the four medals:
Olympic Round (Individual)

Alhamdulillah
In this opportunity, I would like to thank En Amir, Cikgu Shian, my team (PPD JB): cikgu-cikgu Tasek Utara, cikgu-cikgu Islam Al-Hidayah (Ustaz Ezaidin & Ustaz Mohd Nur) for the chance given to me in joining the team.

Some other articles on the event, you guys could click here and here...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

xde pun gmbr final? jumpe x dalam macbook?

syamimmusthafa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
syamimmusthafa said...

ada dalam ipad tp mls transfer thru itunes..